Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blue Dragon Photo Book Launched !

Last night saw the launch of the photo book 'Dragon of the River Banks' in Hanoi. It is a project that i have been involved in since November, my role was delivering practical photography workshops, book layout design and co-exhibitions producer.

I've had a great time in Vietnam and my time with Blue Dragon Children's Foundation has been a highlight to my photography career, a big thank you goes out to everyone who has made my time such an experience. London here i come :) :[]

I'll be uploading pictures of the book and details of where you can buy one too, all profits from the book will go to the good work that Blue Dragon Children's Foundation do. Check out what they do here, www.bdcf.org and http://vietnamstreets.blogspot.com









No comments:

Post a Comment